Rob Liefeld Is Wyrmspawn!

[Black Dynamite] It’s been one week since the death of the man outside Mickey’s bar. Newspaper articles identified the man and the woman as Dylan and Tara Davis, and identified Dylan’s death as a tragic accident caused by too much drinking on St. Patrick’s Day, and notes that police are looking for the person driving the BMW that hit him and ran. No other foul play seems to be suspected, and cell phone pictures taken at the scene were too dark and shaky to be useful to police investigations.

The funeral is today. The brother and sister – twins, according to the paper, though it would be hard to mistake them for anything but – are recent transplants to Chicago from the Atlanta area, but they apparently have no desire to send te body back for burial. It’s a cold, gray day, and the cemetary, a small affair about ten miles outside Chicago proper, is almost empty. No other vehicles are present except an RV parked near the burial site, and no other mourners are there but the dead man’s twin sister. Her brother is being buried in a small above-ground tomb.

[Kieran Mondblume] *Ki is relieved, to say the least. He has gotten assistance in getting dressed, so is hopefully appropriately dressed. Unless something else was picked out for him. Either way, he doesn’t seem to mind in the slightest. He is prepared to travel, and prepared to fight. A little bit twitchy, to say the very least.*

[Administrator] snail, welcome to General Chicago (Day)

[Amunet Knezevic] Amy’s gathered them all at the cemetery, staying back and out of the way to watch for now. She’d expected more people really.

Hell. She’d expected SOME people.

“Okay. Well. Kind of hard to blend in with a crowd of one.” She keeps her voice low, so it doesn’t carry to the woman at the tomb. “Suggestions?”

[Kieran Mondblume] *He raises his hand at that.* I have an idea. With no one else around, we can go up, and draw the woman away, and then punch her in the face.

[Mickey Waller] Amy asked if she wanted to go to a funeral, and she’s honestly curious about what the hell this is all about. She’s got a hat on, one that hides her hair- pre-emptive, this time. Her kin fetch hangs under her shirt, and she’s dressed non descriptly. She knows how to blend in, has done it countless times, as long as her hair is hidden.

… hard to blend with no people though.

There is a ghost of a smile at Ki’s words, and a shake of her head. “… not entirely sure at all here. I’ve never seen a funeral of ONE before.”

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] She’s dressed down a bit. By which she means no duster, just a leather jacket, black jeans and a matching black black T-Shirt. Hey, it’s a funeral. She’s dressing appropriately. She frowns a bit as she looks the thing over, from her spot just behind Amy, looking over her shoulder.

“AWK-ward…” She frowns. “This is gonna be interesting.”

[Amunet Knezevic] “Tell me again what happened when you pushed him, Ki.”

[Kieran Mondblume] I… pushed him, trying to keep him away from the girl. I didn’t MEAN to push him into the street, I just meant to push him out of the WAY. *He is talking quietly – it seems he CAN. He IS a Ragabash, after all.*

[Black Dynamite] Even the priest looks bored as he intones meaningless platitudes. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. He stands over the coffin, a cheap, ugly affair obviously chosen due to price rather than any other considerations, mouthing words that he’s said a thousand times. Tara, the twin sister, is dressed in a black pantsuit, a black jacket, wearing a dark hat and dark glasses and leather gloves, holding a handkerchief to her mouth as she sobs. A few groundskeepers stand behind her, clearly having been paid to help move the coffin into the mausoleum, elbowing each other and laughing just quietly enough to be only mildly disrespectful.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “He smiled.” She frowns. “The fucker sat there in the street and smiled just before he got hit. That’s what happened.”

[Kieran Mondblume] And that, *he agrees with Sarita. He looks back to the woman.* We know she’s evil. Why don’t I just go up to her and offer my sympathies and draw her over here?

[Mickey Waller] “Because she probably won’t come over here if she’s evil?” Mickey offers quietly. “And she probably knows a couple of our faces.”

[Amunet Knezevic] “And we don’t know that she’s evil. Maybe she’s just possessed.” Yeah. Because that would be better.

[Kieran Mondblume] If she’s possessed, she’s fomor. And still needs to be elimi… *He pauses. And he blinks.* Wait. Should a couple of us approach umbral? Check it out, see what is possessing her?

[Amunet Knezevic] “I’d already be there, if I could.”

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “It could be something else affecting her…not fomori-level permanent. Just…influence.” She looks at Ki and nods. “That’s not a bad idea. I’ll cross over and take a look.”

[Kieran Mondblume] *He smiles faintly, and he looks back around. Trees? Anywhere where he can sneak into the Umbra?*

[Black Dynamite] The cemetary is fairly wide open – not much in the way of trees. It’s mostly empty, though, so it shouldn’t be hard at all to find some place to be alone. The short service is just starting to break up. The groundskeepers stop snickering long enough to start for the cheap coffin, and Tara steps aside, her wail audible even from where the Garou crouch.

[Kieran Mondblume] *He will peek through the Gauntlet then.*

[Kieran Mondblume] ((what IS the Gauntlet rating here?))

[Black Dynamite] ((call it 6))

[Kieran Mondblume]
Dice Rolled:[ 2 d10 ] 1, 8 (Failure at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] *He squints, and looks a little bit frustrated. He’s just trying to peer through, to see the woman’s reflection.* Ahh… someone else back me up on this?

[Amunet Knezevic]
She gestures to Sarita, then smiles and shrugs at Mickey/

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] She nods a little bit and grins at Ki. “Don’t worry…I got this.” A wink and she goes to look across.

[[GN]]
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 3, 10, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] She shrugs a little back at Amy- she’s got NO clue what’s going on. But she waits, to see what they’re looking for…. in midair.

[Black Dynamite] The Umbra here is…Well, at first it seems to be boring. A few ugly little spirits are flittering, slithering, or crawling around – probably some kind of weak death-spirits. Then, Sarita sees the RV. In the physical world, it’s just an old RV, having seen better days. In the Umbra, it’s a baroque monstrosity, like a small mobile cathedral full of leering, hateful faces, and bony spikes that seem to be growing out of the sides. Hideous gargoyles crouch on the roof, chitinous tails lashing as they chitter to themselves. Definitely alive. Definitely Banes. Weak little things, probably, but it’s hard to tell.
to Sarita Ecos de la Risa

[Black Dynamite] The coffin is carried into the mausoleum, while the bereaved sister wails. Once it’s inside, the priest walks towards her, talking quietly. Only a few words are exchanged, then he rests his hand on the woman’s shoulder and starts winding his way down the pathway towards the cemetery gates. The groundskeepers eventually move aside,

[Amunet Knezevic] “Jesus fuck she’s fucking drama queen…” She waits, arms crossed so she doesn’t scratch at her tattoo.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] She frowns as she turns her attention toward the RV.

“Jesus’s fuckstain, that’s repuslive.” Probably almost as repulsive as the idea of Jesus leaving a fuckstain. She nods toward the RV.

“That’s a goddamn Wyrm factory, right there.”

[Amunet Knezevic] “What the fuck do you mean, a Wyrm factory?”

[Adara Mires] She arrived late, dressed in a dark pair of jeans, dark blouse and a jacket ver it. She spotted Amy and Mickey, silently making her way to them, slowly, looking at different tombstones until she reach them, letting her rage announce her “Good day tyou two”

She say, looking in te direction they were looking “Hmmm is she really alone at the funeral or people have left already?”

[Kieran Mondblume] *He looks back to Sarita. And his head swivels back to the van.* So… we take THAT down? How can you kill a van?

[Mickey Waller] She gives Sarita a questioning look, silently echoing Amy’s question. A faint nod to Adara, distracted. “Nope, just her…”

[Black Dynamite] The RV doesn’t seem that impressive in the physical world. It’s relatively small, and would probably sleep a family of six without too much discomfort. It’s an old model, probably ten or twenty years old, and is in desperate need of a wash. Something is wrong with the undercarriage, as it seems to be almost scraping the ground.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “The thing is…” She wrinkles her nose, shaking her head. “It’s fucking…little bane gargoyles on the roof. It’s like the RV itself is being spiritually corrupted.” She pauses. “Which makes sense why we name our cars. They do have spirits…but anyway. They may be weaker, but I don’t really know for sure.”

[Amunet Knezevic] She breaks into a bright smile. “Fucking awesome.”

[Kieran Mondblume] What about the girl?

[Mickey Waller] “Was it used for bad things?” She sounds very confused, like she doesn’t get how the hell the RV is corrupted. It’s an RV. How does that WORK?

[Adara Mires] She listened to them, nodding to Sarita and Ki as well (sorry wasn’t sure if all were together)

She look at Sarita “So, what should we do? I have no intetion to make a public mess liek the other night. Not that we could have expected the guy to let himself get killed by a car. ”

She look at the van “And blowing up the RV right now, wouldn’t be the wisest thing to do, though the most expedient”

[Black Dynamite] The woman looks around for a moment, ensuring that the priest and the groundskeepers are gone, then heads over to the RV. She opens one of the doors on the side and steps inside. A few seconds later she’s coming back out, helping an old man down the steps to the ground. “Old” doesn’t quite do this man justice – he’s positively ancient. One can practically hear his bones creaking as he steps down the stairs, pulling an oxygen tank along behind him. His skin is almost translucent, showing a network of blue veins all over his body, and what remains of his hair is wispy and barely there. The whites of his eyes have yellowed to a shocking degree, and he’s incredibly unkempt, wearing a greasy, filthy “I (HEART) USA” t-shirt and a pair of slacks covered in unidentifiable stains. His nails are long and untrimmed. He moves slowly, walking with the woman towards the mausoleum.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “Um, yeah. Blowing up the RV wouldn’t kill the banes that are across the Gauntlet anyway.” She looks around, eyes unfocused as she frowns. “Point my head just to make sure, but I didn’t see the woman when I looked.”

[Kieran Mondblume] *He grits his teeth.* Okay. Then I’m just going through already. *And he proceeds to try and go through the Gauntlet properly, not waiting any more.*

[Amunet Knezevic] “Who the fuck said anything about blowing it up? Check out the guy.”

[Mickey Waller] She cocks her head as she looks at the old lady and the man, frowning at his yellow eyes- Jaundice? But she helpfully reaches up,. gently moving Sarita’s head in the direction of the woman and the old man.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “Dude, Ki, if you just hop through and attack and get yourself killed, don’t forget I’m a fucking Strider and I’ll find my way through the god damned Dark Umbra just to drag your ass back so I can curbstomp you myself.”

[Black Dynamite] She doesn’t see anything. That’s quite literal – looking at the two is like looking at a void in the Umbra, a blind spot, like something is in Sarita’s eye and blocking her vision. Something seems to be shielding them from view. As she continues to peek into the Umbra, she does notice the gargoyles becoming more agitated. They seem to be looking RIGHT at her, chittering to each other…
to Sarita Ecos de la Risa

[Adara Mires] She tilt her head at Amy bot doesn’t add anything. She simply watch the woman with the old man “So…we have banes attached to the van, but have no idea what those two are.”

She look at Sar “Should we handle the Banes then come back for the woman and grandpa?”

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “Um…there’s literally nothing there.” She frowns. “I can’t see them…they’re being blocked or some shit. And the gargoyles have spotted me, buy the way…”

[Kieran Mondblume] So come with me. *He grins at Sarita.* And we can kick ass together. *His grin is more of a gritted teeth expression.* I have never punched a gargoyle before. And if we don’t hurry, they’re going to get away again.

[Mickey Waller] She looks at Amy, mouthing ‘What do we do?’ since all the fighting seems to be in a place they can’t see. Her face is pinched, frowning.

[Amunet Knezevic] She moves closer to Mickey, voice low “Can you shoot?”

[Black Dynamite] After a moment, the RV shifts, and then, a figure steps out, and the RV suddenly springs back to its normal height. The person stepping out is four hundred fifty pounds if he’s an ounce, all muscle. His facial features are ugly, malformed, as though they were being sculpted by someone who got bored halfway through the process and walked away, and his clothes are ratty and torn, a faded t-shirt and jeans held on by a rope. His head is shaved, and dark eyes wander over the cemetery. After a moment, they fix on the little knot of Garou and Kin, and the massive figure starts lumbering in that direction.

[Mickey Waller] A small grimace. “… not really. I know how to hold it, but can’t guarantee actual shooting accuracy. I’m… more break a bottle and sta- holy shit.”

Her eyes get wide at the massive man. “Uh… guys…”

[Amunet Knezevic] “Fuck. Okay. You just stay the fuck back, okay? Seriously.”

She is, on balance, far too happy about the large man coming toward them.

[Adara Mires] She watch the man “Ok, that will suck.”She look at Sar and Ki “Tae care of the gargoyle, Amy and Mickey can watch over the woman and old man, I’ll handly the thing coming over”

[Adara Mires] (I’ll handle..)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “We’re gonna fight smart, Ki. Fighting smart gets you not dead. And that means we find out what’s going on that is making the two guys be protected from my vi–”

And then she hears ‘Uh…guys…’ and she shakes off the Umbral Vision. There’s a giant lumbering version of Leatherface without the chainsaw coming at them. “THAT is why we don’t just leap across.” Her giant hand-cannon Harry is pulled out and handed to Amy. “Your favorite lover, sister dear?”

[Kieran Mondblume] Least in there we could shift. *He looks back to the man, then. And he cracks his knuckles.*

[Black Dynamite] The old man and the young woman step into the mausoleum together, the young woman treating the greasy old man with the utmost respect. Meanwhile, the lumbering man breaks into a run. As he starts to approach, it’s easy to see there’s something subtly…Wrong with his anatomy, like a Rob Liefield drawing come to life, muscles on top of muscles in ways that the human body just doesn’t do. Even his run isn’t particularly quick, but he moves like a freight train, building up speed as he pumps legs that look like little tree trunks.

[Amunet Knezevic] She holds her hand out for the gun, fingers skipping over it lovingly. “Oh, Harry. It’s been too long, darling.”

Almost vibrating from excitement, she looks between everyone and then to the man.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[I KNEW Rob Liefeld was an agent of the Wyrm!]]

[Black Dynamite] ((it’s the only thing that makes sense!))

[Mickey Waller] She’s not very useful here, so she does drop back a bit, making sure to a) keep an eye on the man and the woman and b) keep an eye to see if anyone else is around.

“Should… should I follow the chick and the old guy…?”

[Amunet Knezevic] “No! Stay put”

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[I am correct in understanding, before combat begins, that there are no one around this cemetary at this particular moment, but for our ragtag band of heroes, Cable 2.0 and the man and woman?]]

[Black Dynamite] ((you are correct in that understanding as far as anyone can tell))

[Adara Mires] She watches the man, slowly reaching back to curl her fingers around the handle of the berettaCarter had given her. Until it would be safe to shift, she will rely on the gun, much safer this way.

[Amunet Knezevic] [For those of you that are new to his own special kind of sadism, that means that it’s a trap.]

[Mickey Waller] “Okay, okay!”

She is staying put. And being lookout, trying to see if there is anyone else around. She does NOT want to get pulled into the police station in regards to being involved in a murder.

[Kieran Mondblume] *He is clearly getting into a boxing position, even being smaller than the charging bull. If anything, he looks excited. He should be afraid. He really, really should be.*

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] “Who said we can’t shift here? Sister of the departed is fucked up, and didn’t that guy just come out of the RV that Sloth here did? Let’s do this.” She grins a little bit, and crouches down to the ground, rippling up into Glabro. Just in case, she still at least looks SOMEWHAT human. And she starts to run toward it.

[Amunet Knezevic] She’s on Sarita’s heels immediately, charging forward.

[Kieran Mondblume] *He starts moving around the other side, then, mirroring Sarita, but it doesn’t seem he’s shifting yet. He looks MORE excited. He starts bouncing.*

[Adara Mires] She fröwn “Because I have a bad feeling about it? “She head ofr the guy, keeping her gun hidden still

[Mickey Waller] Amy told her to stay put- she is staying put. And keeping lookout, watching where the chick and the old man, while also making sure the groundskeeper and priest and anyone else isn’t randomly showing up or something.

[Black Dynamite] ((and, time for a hopefully short combat. initiative time))

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[+6]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 2

[Kieran Mondblume] ((+7))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 7

[Black Dynamite] ((+3))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 2 (Failure at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Sorry, +7, I’m in Glabro]]

[Amunet Knezevic] [+6]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 6

[Mickey Waller] [[just in case… +6]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 1 (Botch x 1 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((the giant is slugging Sarita in the face))

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Aww, Mickey. *PatPat*]]

[Adara Mires] (+6)
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 4 (Failure at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] (Okay so it’s Ki, Amy, Adara, Sarita, Mickey, Brick wall.)1

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[1: Dodge slug in the face
R1: Kick Sloth squaw in the nuts]]

[Mickey Waller] [[Seeing the hell is in the van! So inching closer, looking.]]

[Amunet Knezevic] 1. Punch to the side of the head.

[Kieran Mondblume] ((1: Slug Brick Wall in the throat.
R1: Holding action.))

[Adara Mires] (Adara will take the gun out and aim so not to shoot everyone slugging big guy
1R shoot)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[The kinfolk is punching, the Galliard is shooting and the two Ragabashes are leading the charge.

…this is why we can’t have nice things!]]

[Kieran Mondblume] ((No, this is why we can have MORE nice things. For awesomeness. Has everyone declared? Shall I roll?))

[Black Dynamite] ((roll ’em! kieran, Amy Adara, Sarita, go for it))

[Amunet Knezevic] [*Sacrifices rabbits* Roll away!]

[Adara Mires] (well I”m aiming for now..so no roll till rage action..aiming add dices or lower diff…I”m not sure)

[Kieran Mondblume] Punch ((Called shot))
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 3, 3, 4, 4, 6 (Success x 1 at target 8) [WP]

[Kieran Mondblume] Damage
Dice Rolled:[ 2 d10 ] 4, 8 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 5, 7, 8, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [Damage]
Dice Rolled:[ 4 d10 ] 2, 3, 4, 6 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Dodging like a Mofo!]]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak for Kieran, no the number of dice isn’t a typo))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak for Amy))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 5, 5, 8, 8, 9 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((punching at Sarita))
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 1, 1, 3, 9 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((go ahead with Rage actions))

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Gonna use it for another punch, then. Stubborn as hell Raggie.))

[Kieran Mondblume]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 2, 7, 8, 10, 10 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (so aiming add dice or lower diff? before i roll?)

[Kieran Mondblume] Damage
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 1, 5, 5, 8 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((add a die))

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Ohforf…))

[Mickey Waller] “Oh shit, oh shit.” It’s a soft breath, and she starts jogging to the SUV, skirting the fighting that’s going on. She’s trying to see if it’s on inside, because if it is, it could be uploading to the internet and oh shit.

[Adara Mires] (thanks and shooting)
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 3, 4, 6, 6, 7, 7 (Success x 5 at target 6) [WP]

[Adara Mires] (damage..gun 5 + 4)
Dice Rolled:[ 9 d10 ] 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 7 (Failure at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (oooook)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Field Goal!]]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 1, 1, 4, 6 (Botch x 3 at target 7)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[WHAT THE FUCK]]

[Mickey Waller] [[…. dude, seriously?]]

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Can she get a do-over for that one?))

[Black Dynamite] The giant has shrugged off -everything-. The punches, even the gunshot. Adara’s shot is perfectly aimed, but hits…Nothing vital. It kicks up sparks as it strikes something just under the skin. Sarita goes to kick…And promptly overbalances herself, or perhaps she stepped on something slick, or…Something. Whatever the case, the Strider goes down in a hugely undignified heap, her ankle twisting. Mickey starts moving for the RV…((initiative again))

[Black Dynamite] ((+3))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 9 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [[+6]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 3 (Failure at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((+7))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 9

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[+7]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 5

[Adara Mires] (+6)
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [+6]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 2

[Black Dynamite] ((from lowest to highest – Amy, Mickey, Giant, Sarita(since her initiative number is higher), Adara, Kieran, please declare))

[Amunet Knezevic] 1. punch

[Mickey Waller] [[Continue to the RV. Hood pulled low to help obscure her face]]

[Kieran Mondblume] ((1: Running after Mickey – like HELL he’s letting her go to the RV by herself.
If he’s close enough, he’ll be blocking, but I think she’s a distance away now and I can’t get there in one round?))

[Black Dynamite] ((the giant is going to clinch Sarita))

[Adara Mires] (1a shoot
1r shoot)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[1: Dodge clinch!
R1: sweep the leg, Cobra Kai!]]

[Black Dynamite] ((+1 difficulty on the dodge since she’s on the ground))
to Sarita Ecos de la Risa

[Black Dynamite] ((and, go ahead and roll Adara, since Kieran is running))

[Adara Mires] (shooting)
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 2, 4, 7, 8, 10 (Success x 4 at target 6) [WP]

[Adara Mires] (damage gun 5 + 3)
Dice Rolled:[ 8 d10 ] 1, 1, 4, 6, 6, 6, 7, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 2, 2, 4, 5, 6, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((rolling the clinch for Sarita to dodge))
Dice Rolled:[ 9 d10 ] 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 8, 9 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((no need to roll the dodge, Amy can roll)) Mickey is close to the door to the RV. She can just see inside, the camera, but the rest of the interior is dark. But the camera…It’s close…

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Nothing to dodge, not rolling less ya really want me to. I refuse to risk Kahseeno’s wrath.]]

[Amunet Knezevic] [rabbits, kahseeno. I give you rabbits.]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 7, 7 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic]
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 6, 9, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 4, 7, 9, 9, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((go ahead with Rage actions))

[Adara Mires] (shooting again)
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 2, 3, 3, 5, 5 (Failure at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] Her head ducked, she checks to see if the camera is on. And if it is on, what it’s connected to. [[can roll per + alert if needed]]

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[You’re the best! Around! Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down! …ahem. Yeah. Sweeping the leg]]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 2, 9, 9, 10 (Success x 3 at target 7) [WP]

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Damage +2 for succ]]
Dice Rolled:[ 7 d10 ] 2, 2, 2, 4, 5, 8, 8 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] The camera is definitely on, and the wires trail off into the darkened interior of the RV. Mickey hears something inside. Something slithering…

[Black Dynamite] ((soak))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 4, 4, 7, 7, 8, 9 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Is Ki close enough to hear as well?))

[Black Dynamite] Adara’s shot is true, and strikes flesh, or…Something. It strikes home with a strange, dull thud, and black fluid pours out from the wound. Amy punches, Sarita kicks…It’s like hitting a brick wall. The clumsy giant ALMOST scoops up Sarita, but stumbles and misses. ((Kieran can’t hear it just yet, he’s a little further behind Mickey. Also, initiative time again))

[Mickey Waller] This is a trap. It is totally a trap. There is something not good in there but the camera so has to be turned off, to protect her friends. Hands disappear into hoodie sleeves (no fingerprints!). Inching closer, she half pokes her head in, hand raised to possibly inch towards the camera.

[Black Dynamite] ((+3))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 8 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [[+6 still]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 6

[Kieran Mondblume] ((+7))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 3

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[+7]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 6

[Adara Mires] (+6)
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [+6]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10

[Black Dynamite] ((mysterious other party +5!))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [[ This is where I would put a picture of Admiral Ackbar going IT’S A TRAP]]

[Black Dynamite] ((okay, so last to first – Kieran, Gigantor, Mickey, Sarita, Mysterious Third Party, Adara and Amy go at the same time, go ahead and declare))

[Kieran Mondblume] ((1: Blocking/defending Mickey))

[Black Dynamite] ((Gigantor is punching Amy in the face))

[Mickey Waller] [[Looking in the RV/ Reaching towards the camera to turn it off.]]

[Adara Mires] ((1A shoot)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Fuck it. Rageshift to Hispo. She’s through with playing around. Oh, and
1: Bite gigantor]]

[Black Dynamite] ((okay. I’ll resolve mysterious third party in a moment. Adara and Amy, declare and roll))

[Amunet Knezevic] [1. Shoot that fucker]

[Amunet Knezevic] She kisses Harry on the top of the slide, then fires.
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [damage]
Dice Rolled:[ 7 d10 ] 1, 3, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak Amy))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 7, 7, 7, 9, 10 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (shoot)
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 4, 4, 4, 7, 9 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (damage 5 + 1)
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 2, 6, 6, 8, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((mysterious third party)) Mickey feels it suddenly. A pressure on her ankle. She has just enough time to register that something slimy and glistening is wrapped around her ankle, before she’s yanked off her feet and fully into the dark RV. Kieran lunges forward, just in time to see Mickey being dragged up the stairs.

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Bitey The Strider Bites]]
Dice Rolled:[ 8 d10 ] 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 (Success x 4 at target 5)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Damage]]
Dice Rolled:[ 10 d10 ] 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 6, 8, 8, 9 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak, let’s see a bad roll here for once))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 3, 5, 6, 6, 8, 9 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((gigantor smash))
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 2, 5, 5, 7 (Failure at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((And no time for action or to grab Mickey?))

[Black Dynamite] ((gigantor no smash. Kieran can change his action if you’d like. yes he can roll to grab Mickey, go ahead and do Dex + Athletics, dif. 7 for a diving grab, and then any Rage actions, and failing that, roll initiative))

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Perfect Balance considered in this?))

[Black Dynamite] ((knock it down to diff. 6 then))

[Kieran Mondblume]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 3, 3, 4, 7, 8, 8 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] Kieran LUNGES forward, grabbing Mickey’s hand just before she’s fully pulled into the darkness. The Kin can feel the pressure on her ankle increase, as whatever has her continues trying to pull her into the shadowed interior of the RV, but for the moment, Kieran has her. ((okay, initiative time again))

[Amunet Knezevic] [+6]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10

[Kieran Mondblume] ((+7))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 10

[Adara Mires] (+6)
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 5 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((+3))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 1 (Botch x 1 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [[+6]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 9

[Amunet Knezevic] [Kahseeno is apparently done fucking around.]

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[+8]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 2

[Kieran Mondblume] ((By saying that you’ve just cursed us all!))

[Black Dynamite] Mysterious third party
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 1 (Botch x 1 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] The giant continues to shrug off the gunshots, with sparks kicking up with every shot. Sarita gets a great grip, but all she gets for her trouble is a mouthful of vile-tasting black fluid and human skin that sloughs off, revealing a hideous, knobby carapace underneath. ((Gigantor is going last and trying to clinch Amy now. Mysterious third party is trying to drag Mickey into the RV all the way. Then Sarita, Adara, Mickey, then Amy, then Kieran. Declare and roll, please))

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[1: Bite
1a: Bite]]

[Adara Mires] (Adara will shoot again)

[Mickey Waller] [[Kick like crazy- to get free and maybe knock over the camera]]

[Amunet Knezevic] [1. Palm of hand to nose, driving up]

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Ki is yelling for help, first of all.
He will be holding onto Mickey for now. Held action.))

[Black Dynamite] ((roll ’em))

[Kieran Mondblume] HEY! COULD USE SOME HELP! ((Str+Brawl?))

[Black Dynamite] ((just plain Strength actually to hold her back))

[Amunet Knezevic] [lobotomy!]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 (Success x 3 at target 7) [WP]

[Kieran Mondblume]
Dice Rolled:[ 2 d10 ] 6, 7 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [kick like a mofo. wp]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 2, 5, 5, 7, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6) [WP]

[Amunet Knezevic] [damage. come on, Kahseeno. Mama’s got a tasty bunny for you]
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 5, 9, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [oops]
Dice Rolled:[ 4 d10 ] 4, 6, 8, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((bad soak roll time, just watch))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 4, 4, 4, 5, 10, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (shoot)
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 4, 4, 8, 8 (Success x 2 at target 6) [WP]

[Black Dynamite] ((gigantor takes three damage. Mickey can roll damage for the kick))

[Adara Mires] (damage 5 +1)
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 3, 5, 5, 9, 9 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((soak Adara))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 5, 6, 6, 8, 9, 10 (Success x 5 at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [[damage 2 + 3]]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 2, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((just going to do tentacle’s strength check now))
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 9, 9, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Bite +1]]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 3, 4, 7, 7, 8 (Success x 2 at target 5)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Damage]]
Dice Rolled:[ 8 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 7, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((bad soak roll come on baby!))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 2, 6, 6, 9, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Bite +2]]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 (Success x 1 at target 5) [WP]

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[DAMAGE JESUS COME ON]]
Dice Rolled:[ 7 d10 ] 1, 1, 2, 2, 4, 5, 7 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((grapple time))
Dice Rolled:[ 7 d10 ] 2, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((damage))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 3, 5, 8, 8, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic] [soak]
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 3, 6, 7 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((go ahead with Rage actions if there are any, if not just do initiative)) This round goes a little better. Amy’s punch is accurate, slamming into the monster’s nose, but Sarita’s bites and Adara’s shots do nothing except scrape up its hideous black carapace. The beast grabs Amy, squeezing her tightly. She can feel the air driven from her lungs as it starts to crush her. Meanwhile, Mickey kicks at the tentacle but can’t manage to connect hard enough. Her wild flailing DOES tip the camera over, and it tips over to the ground. That’s small comfort, though. She feels a tearing pain in her ankle, and despite Kieran’s best efforts, she’s being slowly, inexorably pulled into the RV…

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Init +8]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 3

[Adara Mires] (init + 6)
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 8 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((+7))
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 3

[Mickey Waller] [[ Init +6]]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 9

[Amunet Knezevic] [+6]
Dice Rolled:[ 1 d10 ] 5

[Black Dynamite] ((first number is tentacle +5, second is giant +3))
Dice Rolled:[ 2 d10 ] 1, 2 (Botch x 1 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((giant is crushing Amy. tentacle is pulling Mickey again, then Kieran, then Amy, then Sarita, then Adara, then Mickey, declare and roll))

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Spending one rage to insta-shift to Hispo.
1. Bite tentacle))

[Amunet Knezevic] [str to break free]
Dice Rolled:[ 3 d10 ] 6, 8, 9 (Success x 3 at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[1a: Bite
1b: Bite]]

[Black Dynamite] ((resist breaking clinch))
Dice Rolled:[ 9 d10 ] 1, 1, 2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 9, 10 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Amunet Knezevic]
Dice Rolled:[ 2 d10 ] 2, 10 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((hold up, rewind that break clinch for a sec, Adara can go first))

[Adara Mires] (shoot once more)

[Adara Mires] (shoot)
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 3, 3, 5, 7, 8 (Success x 2 at target 6)

[Adara Mires] (damage gun 5 + 1)
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 1, 5, 5, 8, 9 (Failure at target 6)

[Mickey Waller] [kicking to get away WP]
Dice Rolled:[ 4 d10 ] 2, 2, 10, 10 (Success x 3 at target 6) [WP]

[Mickey Waller] [damage 2 + 2]
Dice Rolled:[ 4 d10 ] 2, 3, 5, 8 (Success x 1 at target 6)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((BITE))
Dice Rolled:[ 8 d10 ] 2, 4, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9 (Success x 6 at target 5)

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Damage))
Dice Rolled:[ 11 d10 ] 3, 3, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 10 (Success x 7 at target 6)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Bite +1]]
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 10 (Failure at target 5)

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Bite +2]]
Dice Rolled:[ 5 d10 ] 4, 8, 9, 10, 10 (Success x 5 at target 5) [WP]

[Black Dynamite] ((WHOA)) The tentacle is severed neatly, filling Kieran’s mouth with a coppery-tasting fluid. The severed end flops wildly for a moment, wrapped around Mickey’s ankle. She feels a sudden, sharp pain, then an equally sudden numbness. A numbness that seems to be slowly creeping up her leg…

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Damage]]
Dice Rolled:[ 11 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 5, 6, 8, 8, 8, 8 (Success x 4 at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] ((please bad roll, soak bite))
Dice Rolled:[ 6 d10 ] 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 6 (Failure at target 6)

[Black Dynamite] Sarita lunges with another bite…And she must hit a weak spot. Just as Amy slips free of the giant’s grasp, the Strider’s massive Hispo jaws clamp down on the giant’s thigh…And sever the leg neatly. The misshapen thing looks down for an instant, almost comically, then tumbles forward, towards Amy, the vile black fluid that passes for its lifeblood pumping onto the cemetery earth.

[Black Dynamite] ((yay! combat is done, you can resume normal narrative posting for now))

[Sarita Ecos de la Risa] [[Aaand with those rolls I’m out; Ange is NPC’ing Sarita for the remainder of the combat if there is any more. Later yo.]]

[[Mickey Waller] “No! Nononono…” She scrambles back, regretting she doesn’t have a belt to do a tourniquet, somehow more terrified then before, leg shaking to get that damn tentacle off “Numb. S’going numb!”

The camera, what it might be attached to, is forgetting for a moment in her terror. Bad things she expected, not tentacles in RV’s. Bonus points for the lady still being off with the old man somewhere.

[Kieran Mondblume] HELP! *he barks back to the others, finally annoyed, claws working to get the tentacle from around Mickey’s leg.*

[Amunet Knezevic] She skitters back, attention torn from the fomor creature by Mickey’s shrieking. GodDAMNIT didn’t she tell her to stay put?

[Adara Mires] She watch the thing die “What the fuck was that? And where’s Mickey?”

She hear the kin’s voice and Ki.’s yell and she run to them

[Kieran Mondblume] CAMERA! *he roars in wolfspeak, trying to work with the damned thing. He is clearly quite angry.*

[Amunet Knezevic] Breaking into a run, she moves to help Ki with the tentacle, fingers curling around and edge to pull.

[Adara Mires] She shoot the camera (need a roll?) as she ask Mickey “You can patch people up right? Guide us patching you up”

[Mickey Waller] “No, no!” A gasp, a hand grabbing Amy, fingers digging into her arm. “The laptop! Uploading!”

The camera was uploading to the internet, it might be, that,. that’s more important then her. Even as a new kin, she knows that much.

[Black Dynamite] The tentacle is still wrapped around Mickey’s leg tightly, but Kieran, with Amy’s help, manages to pry and cut it off of her. Sharp, needle-like teeth are embedded in Mickey’s ankle in a perfect circle. Kieran and Amy can now see that the inside of the tentacle is ringed with sucker-like mouths, each one containing one of those awful teeth. There is definitely something inside the RV with Kieran and Mickey and now, Amy. A low moan comes from the far end of the RV, a high-pitched woman’s voice.

[Black Dynamite] ((no need to roll right now))

[Kieran Mondblume] *Ki will be shifting up to Crinos, then, and hopefully, with some help, pushing the van over.*

[Amunet Knezevic] Wolfspeak she doesnt’ understand. Panicked kin though, that makes sense. Mickey is abandoned to Ki’s help as she grabs the wires from camera to laptop and gives them a good yank.

[Kieran Mondblume] ((Erk. Sorry… didn’t realize we were in the van.))

[Kieran Mondblume] *Once the damned thing is free from Mickey’s leg, he pushes it to the side, and he stalks up on the woman’s voice. His teeth bared.*

[Mickey Waller] “Make sure-” a gasp, in pain, from the bite and from the numbness. “Make sure it’s not uploading to the internet! Uh uh…”

She looks to Adara, panicked, barely able to keep calm, keep her voice low. “It’s… it’s a paralytic, I don’t know, l-like a snake bite? Tourniquet, maybe, I don’t know!”

[Adara Mires] Once the camera is shot she move closer to the entrance of the van, looking at Mickey’s legs as Ki heads deeper inside and Amy yank othe cords. She let her jacket drop, rip her blouse off and tie it around Mickey’s legs tightly above the wound.

Then she put her jacket back on

[Black Dynamite] The wires don’t come out cleanly, but the laptop is pulled off of the table and falls to the floor with a…Squish? Come to think of it, the inside floor has an…Odd texture. As Kieran approaches the rear of the van, he sees the source of the noise. It’s a woman, alright – he can see from her face and upper torso that she’s an old woman, probably in her late seventies. That’s all that remains of her as a human, though. From the waist down she’s literally fused to the wall of the RV, her lower body nothing more than black-red flesh that looks like a massive tumor attaching her there. Growths of that black-red flesh extend from the main tumor-body throughout the RV, along the ceiling, the walls. The tentacle from outside is curled tightly to her body, pulsing a thin greenish fluid. Other tentacles are extruding themselves from the main tumor-mass, tipped with snapping jaws, bony spears. The woman, or what’s left with her, stares blindly, moaning in pain, horror.

[Black Dynamite] The numbness is definitely creeping higher. Mickey’s entire leg is numb, now.

[Amunet Knezevic] Squish. Squish is bad.

“We need to get the fuck out of here.”

She backs up as quickly as possible, grabbing Mickey to drag her along.

[Kieran Mondblume] *He backs out, then, and he looks back to the group.* GET HER KRISTEN. WILL HEAL HER. NOW. MUST DESTROY THIS.

[Kieran Mondblume] *His head swivels to Adara, then.* USE GUN, SHOOT IN HEAD.

[Mickey Waller] There is a whimper from the Glass Walker kin, her eyes getting wet. “It’d getting higher… whole leg, f-fuck, the laptop!”

Even as she’s being pulled out, fingers try to snag the laptop, she needs to know if it uploaded!

[Administrator] cricket has switched to In Character Room (Night)

[Adara Mires] She wait for Amy to get Mickey out and look at Ki ” Stay with them, call Kristn “I’m going in to end this thing” Onceagain…tentacles with suckers and theets…well one giant thing with those killed her once. She mgiht as well have her revenge against one tonight

She gets ready to enter the van once everybody is out

[Mickey Waller] She jabs a button on the laptop- DEAR God no please, no, no transfer please. She drags it with her, intending on wiping the hard drive. Fingers shake as she tries to do it fast, ignoring that numbness.

[Adara Mires] She take her gun out and aim for the head, trying it this way before getting inside and ripping everythign off.She aim, and shoot

[Kieran Mondblume] *He shifts back down to homid, his clothing torn. His GOOD clothing, no less. He sighs, and he shakes his head.* We’ll take it back with us. The walkers can edit it. Anyone have a cell to call Kristen? We need her to heal.

[Amunet Knezevic] “What the FUCK part of fucking stay the fuck still did you not fucking understand?” She’s clearly irritated, tossing her cell at Ki.

[Black Dynamite] Mickey tells her hand to move – but brain impulse does not translate into movement from the hand on the side where she was grabbed. All she gets is a faint sense of tingling, pins and needles in her arms. Adara’s gun seems very, very loud in the confines of the RV – but the back of the woman’s head blows off. Even as the light in her eyes goes out, she seems…Almost peaceful. Glad to have this monstrous life ended. The torso slumps forward.

[Amunet Knezevic] Fuck.

She looks over her shoulder, then takes off at a run toward the building.

[Mickey Waller] “I stopped it,” she says to Ki, voice shaking. “It was uploading, but I stopped the transfer. Gotta wipe the hard drive.”

Large eyes look to Amy, her face so pale. “You said stay back, I know you said it, but I saw the camera, I saw the camera and it was pointed at you and it was uploading to the internet and I had to protect you, and I stopped it.” There is a hitch of breath, and she starts to cry, but her voice is very quiet. “I can’t feel my hand…”

[Mickey Waller] She spooks when Amy runs off, before she somehow gets paler. “Ki… Ki, the woman and the man. The other woman!”

[Adara Mires] She watches the van, looking if anything is moving, if not then grabbed the laptop if no one has yet.

She look at Mickey ” You’ll be fine, neuro toxin, paralyses you, make you numb so you don’t scream and wiggle while it eats you. You’ll be ok…jsut very numb” She hope she was telling the truth.

Amy is runnign toward the building and look at KI and Sar ” Watch over mickey, talk to Kristen”

She run after Amy

[Kieran Mondblume] *He picks Mickey up, then, at that.* We’re gonna get you healed. You did good, kid. *He grins.* I can feel your hand, so you’re fine. I am ALWAYS right. FUCK, Kristen PICK the FUCK UP. We need to get you healed. Sarita and Amy will get the other woman. I’ll drop you off at the Broho, and I’ll be back and a flash. I am THAT awesome.

[Mickey Waller] Adara has the laptop- she hadn’t finished yet! But Ki is picking her up and she’s scared and numb, huddling against him. “Okay. Okay. Should…. should I call the guy who’s protection I’m under? It’s all pin’s and needles Ki…”

[Black Dynamite] The numbness continues spreading. First, Mickey finds she can’t move that side of her mouth, muscles going slack. Then, it starts to work down the other side of her body, going faster as the toxin reaches her heart and is pumped to the rest of her body with each traitorous beat of her heart. In a matter of minutes, she’s -completely- paralyzed. Trapped in her own body, she can see, hear…She can feel the pounding of her terrified heart, and she can draw breath, but none of her other voluntary muscles seem to want to respond.

[Kieran Mondblume] Yeah, we’ll call him too. Who is it? *He’s moving. In shreds of clothing, with Mickey. He’s pocketed the cell.*

[Black Dynamite] Amy enters the mausoleum and something becomes clear – something’s definitely wrong. The old man is here – but he’s face down in a sticky crimson pool, his oxygen tank tipped over. Second, one of the caskets is open. DEFINITELY open..And empty.

[Mickey Waller] There is no response from her. Not one. Her eyes are maybe a little wide, there are tears running down her face, but there is no response from her. The terror is in her gaze though, this horrible feeling of being trapped, of wondering if she’ll turn into a monster like that woman… and no way to express it. She’s still breathing, but for now long?

[Kieran Mondblume] Awh hell, *he says with a groan.* You’re all possum now. Don’t worry, don’t be scared. *He’s moving towards the
Broho.*

[Adara Mires] Sh run after Amy and enter the musoeum as well. She scan the room, and look for the dead man and his sister…or ways they could have gotten out

[Kieran Mondblume] *Ohright. He has no pockets. It’ll go in Mickey’s pocket.*

[Amunet Knezevic] “Oh good. Reanimated fucking dead people. Check him for a pulse.”

She gestures toward the old man and heads down the hall. If Adara is going to act like a kin, Amy is content to treat her like a kin.

[Black Dynamite] The mausoleum is empty aside from the old man’s body. There’s no sign of any life, no footprints in the dust, nothing.

[Mickey Waller] She is simply limp in Ki’s arms. There is little else she can do for that.

[Adara Mires] She raised a brow at that and kneeled to check the man’s pulse. She augment her sneses, using her tribes’ gift so she could pick the scent of the woman. She wipe the old man’s neck with her jacket to take off her prints

[Amunet Knezevic] “Fuck. Hijo de una madre maldita puta perra”

She runs her fingers in her hair, then backtracks and moves out of the mausoleum, stepping over/around Adara and the old man if necessary to go back outside.

[Black Dynamite] When Adara flips the old man over to check his pulse, it becomes pretty much instantly clear that it’s rather pointless to do so. He’s been opened from groin to breastbone, and his torso is empty, hollowed out. There’s no sign of the internal organs. His ancient, lined face is locked in its last expression, one of terror.

[Adara Mires] She doesn’t make a face, instead she smell around, trying ot find the woman’s scent, maybe a breeze that indicate a secret passage..she had seen indina jones after all. Maybe they left some other way. She stayed there to investigate, letting Amy get out.

[Black Dynamite] The scent of the woman is hard to pick out among all the scents of death and decay. There might be something floral, perhaps perfume, but perhaps flowers left behind by a mourning family.

[Amunet Knezevic] She heads out to find her sister, and therefore her sister’s lighter. A quick prayer is offered up that there’s an emergency gas can with SOMETHING in it somewhere in the RV.

[Black Dynamite] Gaia is probably with Amy and her sister. There’s a gas can inside, and there is, indeed, fuel.

[Amunet Knezevic] As Amy proceeds to douse the RV, Sarita runs back to drag Big Ugly back.

[Adara Mires] She inspect everything, using her better eyesight, her ears, her nose, anything that could help find something inside. If nothing comes up, she will head out, have a look around, maybe pick up the scent.

[Black Dynamite] Adara quickly realizes that the scents of a cemetery with her senses heightened are incredibly repulsive. The acrid chemical tang of embalming fluid mixes with rotting flesh and vegetation, and the smells of blood from the recent battles…It’s all very, very confusing, moreso when Amy and Sarita torch the RV with the bodies inside. It’s possible she catches a bit of the woman’s perfume, leading out, the opposite direction from where the Garou were.

[Amunet Knezevic] RV soaked, she helps Sarita drag the body inside, then heads for the mausoleum again to gather the old man.

[Adara Mires] She wasnauseated but she had to go on. She tried to follwo the scent of the perfume, because it won’t be over until the twins are truly dead.

[Black Dynamite] She tracks the scent down, through a chain link fence that has been torn down in parts. There’s a bit of vegetation, some thick bushes – and then, road. She sees tire tracks, where a car peeled out, but the scent ends here.

[Black Dynamite] The RV goes up in a blast of hot air and fire. It’s not a quick process, but the bodies will burn. The scent of charred flesh and the stink of burning fiber and leather and other, unidentifiable chemical smells fill the air.

[Adara Mires] She stands over the tracks with a frown. She’ll have to get in touch with the Silver Fang kin, Sasha so she can investigate the tracks, tell them what type of car it is, maybe finding the owner so they could visit them

She head back toward the others ” Any of you know Sasha, the CSI kin, or someone who knows her?”

[Amunet Knezevic] “Where the fuck were you?”

She and Sarita are heading back for the van, Amy’s mood impressively dark.

[Mickey Waller] Mickey and Ki are gone… he seems to have taken the paralyzed kin somewhere.

[Black Dynamite] ((that’s pretty much all i had, folks. thanks for letting me run this 🙂 feel free to migrate to whichever room, or stay here, or what have you))

[Adara Mires] She raised a brow ” I was following the trail the woman left. Doing my job.”

[Mickey Waller] [[Thank you much~]]

[Amunet Knezevic] She snorts, getting into the van.

[Adara Mires] She look at Amy then Sar ” See you around” And walk away, calling Kristen to see if her boyfriend knew his tribeskin

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: